Idea Sheet 11/5/2019Posted by admin on November 5, 2019 Prep | Tags: dad, drugs, Emily Watson, game, Hawaii, Jamie Lee Curtis, Self-Partnered | No comments
HAWAII STUFF – Spent a few days (Thu-Mon) on O’ahu for my wife’s nephew’s wedding. At the hotel pool, I actually saw a woman with hairy legs. She was wearing a bikini. I’ve seen plenty of hairy female armpits, seemingly, hip right now…but never legs as hairy as my own. Now, it would be sexist to say it was gross. I’m not a fan but she has every right to not shave her legs as I do. I’ll be honest, like a car crash, I could not look away
- Women, what do men get away with that you wish you could?
- What is the grossest thing you’ve seen in a public pool?
- Are hairy legs a fetish thing…does anyone know? It has to be…somewhere. Eastern Europe?
- The wedding reception was in Ewa Beach…the “westside” as we were reminded repeatedly. My wife grew up there and fits in perfectly. Her haole husband, not so much. We’ve been married for some time so I have been accepted into the family. Among the 170, or so, attendees, I was one of four white people. I felt safe and comfortable…but, needless to say, I stuck out like a sore thumb. Most people there were wondering, “Who’s the haole boy.”
- Where were you when you were a complete fish out of water? How did it turn out?
- What did you do or say to try and fit in? (I have this bad habit of verbal accommodation. I will start talking pidgin…like saying, “Howzit?” instead of “How are you?” or “How’s it going?” I’m sure I sound ridiculous but I just want to be liked.
- Did you ever embarrass your sigother/date/wife when you were in a spot where you truly didn’t fit in.
- There’s a couple of generations of family at this reception. So you have my wife’s sister, Malia. She and her husband, Thomas, have a son by the same name. He’ goes by “Tommy Boy.” Another of my wife’s sisters has a daughter named Malia but she is known as “Baby Malia.” On the seating chart they are identified by their “nickname.” Understand, they’re both in their late 20’s and will forever be known as Tommy Boy and Baby Malia. Baby Malia, by the way, has a 10 y/o, 6 y/o & a 2 y/o. Yes, Baby Malia, has three babies.
- What nickname was given to you, as a child, has just stuck, where people that know you just simply call you by that name?
- What’s the most ridiculous nickname did you earn or get labeled with over the years?
SELF-PARTNERED – Emily Watson is single or, as she calls it, “self-partnered.” She doesn’t need a romantic relationship to be happy.
- In the interview with British Vogue she said, “If you have not built a home, if you do not have a husband, if you do not have a baby, and you are turning 30, and you’re not in some incredibly secure, stable place in your career, or you’re still figuring things out… There’s just this incredible amount of anxiety.”
- Are there certain things you should attain by the age of 30? Do you feel anxious that at your age you do not have a child, husband or have purchased a home?
- If at 30 you could be guaranteed one thing would you choose: a.) A house, b.) a spouse or c.) a baby
- If you’re not 30…what are your individual or weird goals you have by the time you reach the “dirty thirty?”
I don’t know what you call this game but the first two will give you an idea:
- A solo rider on an amusement park rollercoaster
- When you awake to find your partner enjoying themselves
- A regular event at a house party when a couple separates to speak, on their own, to those of their own gender.
- Passing out drunk…but when you awake discover that your best friend since elementary school had sex with your girlfriend…and you guys break up…No, wait. I’m sorry that’s “unconscious uncoupling.”
- Everyone’s parents after 25 years of marriage
- You’re the maid of honor and you have to walk down the aisle with the best man who is disgusting and won’t stop commenting about your cleavage
- When a friend tries to fix you up with this guy that’s “perfect for you” but you find out is name is Larry and he only wears tank tops and stows his sunglasses upside down on the back of his neck.
Antiquated Hunter (Predator)
- A person with absolutely no game.
- An older female on the prowl for younger game aka a “cougar”
- Your recently-divorced father-in-law hitting on your friends at your bbq. Why yes, he does drive a convertible Vette. (aka the “Propecia Prowler”)
- Desiring companionship but often left to one’s own “devices”
- Nobody is swiping right on your Tinder profile
- You just got dumped, homie
DOING DRUGS WITH DAD – Jamie Lee Curtis admitted that she did cocaine and freebased with her dad, Tony Curtis when she was younger.
- What first time experience did you share with your dad? (Yikes!) If you could do it all over again, would you?
- What was it like getting high with your dad…mom…parents?
- What unusual bond do you have with your dad/mom/parents that you believe no one else has?